Here at Juice Brewery (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We are required under data protection legislation to notify you of the information contained in this privacy notice.
2. The information we collect and when
We only collect information that we know we will genuinely use and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The type of information that we will collect on you, and you voluntarily provide to us on this website includes:
* Your full name
* Telephone number(s)
* Email address
* Survey responses
* IP address
* Your company (if applicable) We may, in further dealings with you, extend this information to include your purchases and subscriptions, services used, marketing preferences, records of conversations and agreements, and payment transactions. You are under no statutory or contractual requirement or obligation to provide us with your personal information; however we require at least the information above in order for us to deal with you as a customer or service user in an efficient and effective manner.
* The legal basis for processing your data is based on your specific consent or legitimate interest that we will have requested or stated at the point the information was initially provided, therefore we will not store, process or transfer your data outside the parties detailed above unless we have an appropriate lawful reason to do so.
3. How we use your information
* To contact you, following your enquiry, reply to any questions, suggestions, issues or complaints you have contacted us about;
* Make available our products and services to you;
* Process your orders;
* Take payment from you or give you a refund;
* Personalise your shopping experience, for example we may provide you with details of products that match a product which you may have purchased or enquired about previously;
* For statistical analysis and to get feedback from you about our products, websites, mobile apps, and other services and activities. For example, occasionally we may invite you to review a product or service you’ve bought or used from us. If we do, it’s possible that we’ll use independent research and feedback providers to act on our behalf;
* To power our security measures and services so you can safely access our website and mobile apps;
* Help us understand more about you as a customer, the products and services you consume, so we can serve you better;
* Contact you about products and services from us;
* Provide you with online advertising and promotions; and
* Help answer your questions and solve any issues you have.
4. Who we might share your information with
We may share your personal data with other organisations in the following circumstances:
* If the law or a public authority says we must share the personal data;
* If we need to share personal data in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (this includes providing personal data to others for the purposes of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk); or
* From time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. However, all the information we share will be collected and anonymised, so neither you nor any of your devices can be identified from it.
5. How we keep you updated on our products and services
We will send you relevant offers and news about our products and services in a number of ways including by email, but only if you have previously consented to receive these marketing communications or have previously purchased the same or a similar product from us. When you register with us we will ask if you would like to receive marketing communications, and you can change your marketing choices online, over the phone or in writing at any time.
If you wish to amend your marketing preferences, you can do so by emailing us at email@example.com or unsubscribing via the link at the bottom of our emails.
6. Your rights over your information
a. Right to Access Your Personal Information
You have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you in many circumstances, by making a request. This is sometimes termed ‘Subject Access Request’. If we agree that we are obliged to provide personal information to you (or someone else on your behalf), we will provide it to you or them free of charge and aim to do so within 30 days from when your identity has been confirmed. We would ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us that we can locate your personal information. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us as set out below.
b. Right to Correct Your Personal Information
If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, you may ask us to correct it. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us as set out below.
c. Right to Stop or Limit Our Processing of Your Data
You have the right to object to us processing your personal information if we are not entitled to use it any more, to have your information deleted if we are keeping it too long or have its processing restricted in certain circumstances. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us as set out below.
d. For more information about your privacy rights
The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) regulates data protection and privacy matters in the UK. They make a lot of information accessible to consumers on their website and they ensure that the registered details of all data controllers such as ourselves are available publicly.You can access them here https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public. You can make a complaint to the ICO at any time about the way we use your information. However, we hope that you would consider raising any issue or complaint you have with us first. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us, and we will always do our very best to solve any problems you may have.
7. How long we keep your information for
We retain a record of your personal information in order to provide you with a high quality and consistent service. We will always retain your personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and never retain your information for longer than is necessary. Unless otherwise required by law, your data will be stored for a period of 2 years after our last contact with you, at which point it will be deleted.
8. Giving your reviews and sharing your thoughts
When using our website, you may be able to share information through social networks like Facebook and Twitter. For example, when you ‘like’, ‘share’ or review our Services. When doing this, your personal information may be visible to the providers of those social networks and/or their other users. Please remember it is your responsibility to set appropriate privacy settings on your social network accounts so you are comfortable with how your information is used and shared on them.
Data security is of great importance to JUICE BREWERY LIMITED and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your collected data.
We take security measures to protect your information including:
* Limiting access to our buildings to those that we believe are entitled to be there (by use of entrance code access and other related technologies);
* Implementing access controls to our information technology
* We use appropriate procedures and technical security measures (including strict encryption, anonymisation and archiving techniques) to safeguard your information across all our computer systems, networks, websites, mobile apps, offices and stores.
* Never asking you for your passwords;
10. How to contact us
If you would like to exercise one of your rights as set out above, or you have a question or a complaint about this policy, the way your personal information is processed, we’d love to hear from you by one of the following means:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org